Prevent wounds from interfering with your life!
Preventing pressure wounds is extremely important for anyone that is mobility impaired. Pressure wounds can start in an extremely short amount of time, even sitting in the same position for 30 minutes.
Adam had “8” Stage 4 wounds that took 2 years to heal! He couldn’t do anything else until these wounds healed. The doctors sent hospice to his house and so much as gave up on him. His amazing wife Tanelle and a caring nurse figured out how to heal these wounds and saved Adam’s life. We want to share these helpful tips with you.
A Word From Adam:
“Pressure wounds are a persisting threat to all of us in chairs all day. And if we get wounds we can’t do anything else! Listen to this module for my tips on how to steer as clear as possible from pressure wounds.”
- Precautions to take
- Indications -How to tell if you are getting a pressure wound
- Wound Stages – The 4 stages of wounds
- Methods & Provisions – How to help yourself heal from pressure wounds
What are the requirements?
- Just be present and listen 🙂
What am I going to get from this course?
- A helpful all natural wound packing remedy
- Learn how to evaluate different surfaces to avoid pressure wounds
- The importance of routine skin checks and where
- Adam swears by his custom cushion to help him avoid wounds – where to find it!
What is the target audience?
- Anyone at risk of getting a pressure wound from being in a wheelchair, bed or from being sedentary for long periods of time.
Click Here To Download the PDF