A Healthy Bowel = A Healthy Life!
Being in a wheelchair has multiple challenges, some we would rather ignore and not deal with. Taking charge of your bowels and your bowel routine health is super important for someone restricted by mobility impairment. Adam helps break down 8 years of his own tips to make this part of your day as easy and healing as possible.
Once you are in charge of your daily bowel routine, expect to see these differences in your life:
- Increased focus, less foggy thinking, reduced headaches
- Stronger immune system
- More energy
- Improved mood
- Flatter tummy
- Increased absorption of nutrients
- Less toxicity
- Less gas, constipation, hemorrhoid’s, kidney stones
- Longer life!
A Word From Adam:
“I try and knock out my bowel routine, my daily range of motion, and my micronutrient daily requirement intake as early as possible. When I do this I find it gives me the most amount of time for me to work on my goals during the day.”
- Adam’s healthy cabbage recipe
- The perfect combination of macro and micro nutrients from live food every day
- How to go to the bathroom the comfy way
- How to get your body ready to eliminate consistently
- What to do for extreme constipation
- What to do to prevent and reverse diarrhea
- How many solid meals should you eat per day
- What foods to avoid
- When to seek help
… and much, much more!
What are the requirements?
- The desire to feel great!
What am I going to get from this course?
- 6 modules on how to take care of your bowels when you are wheelchair bound
- .pdf printouts of healthy supplements and recipies
- Learn how medications affect your bowels
- How to exercise and hydrate to help elimination
- How to tell if your bowel is toxic by looking at your tongue!
What is the target audience?
- Anyone struggling with constipation or runny stool
- Anyone struggling with having a daily bowel routine from being in a wheelchair or confined in other ways